855: Turning Anxiety into Your Source of Strength with Morra Aarons-Mele
Morra Aarons-Mele shares powerful tactics for channeling anxiety into a productive force.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) Why it’s powerful to admit you’re anxious.
2) The common thought traps that hold achievers back.
3) Three powerful solutions to stop negative self-talk.
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep855 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT MORRA —
Morra Aarons-Mele is the host of The Anxious Achiever, a top-10 management podcast that helps people rethink the relationship between their mental health and their leadership. Morra founded Women Online and The Mission List, an award-winning digital-consulting firm and influencer marketing company dedicated to social change, in 2010, and sold her business in 2021. She helped Hillary Clinton log on for her first internet chat and has launched digital campaigns for President Obama, Malala Yousafzai, the United Nations, the CDC, and many other leading figures and organizations. She lives outside Boston with her family and menagerie.
• LinkedIn: Morra Aarons-Mele
• Podcast: The Anxious Achiever
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Book: Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy by David Burns
• Book: Feeling Great: The Revolutionary New Treatment for Depression and Anxiety by David Burns
• Book: The Anxiety Toolkit: Strategies for Fine-Tuning Your Mind and Moving Past Your Stuck Points by Alice Boyes, PhD
— THANK YOU SPONSORS! —
• BetterHelp. Discover your potential with online therapy. Get 10% off your first month at BetterHelp.com/awesome