Look For YES
It’s too easy to get caught up on the things we can’t control. Not only does this make you want to quit, but it slams all the doors of opportunity in your face.
Instead, try what baseball player Tommy John did. He suffered a career-ending injury and only had a 1% chance to play baseball again if he got an experimental surgery.
But he said yes to the opportunity and played 13 more seasons after his injury. And he’s created a legacy because that experimental surgery is named after him.
In this episode, you’ll discover how looking for yes helps you create a legacy for yourself too.
Listen to the episode now and transform your failures into legacy-building wins.
Show highlights include:
- Tommy John’s “one question” secret that let him have an unheard of 26-year professional baseball career (and how this secret unlocks opportunities in your career) (0:40)
- How Tommy John came back after a career-ending injury (and how to use this to stay optimistic even when your world crashes and burns around you) (2:19)
- The “6-8 Strategy” for transforming heartbreaking “no’s” into life-changing “yes’s” (5:39)
- The subtle, yet powerful “not right now” mindset shift that keeps you motivated during tough times (7:12)
- How patience gives you everything you want in life — unless you make this critical mistake (10:51)
If you liked this episode, please leave a 5-star review and follow me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/elizfulop.