The Diamond Life Philosophy
Are you living a life of quiet desperation, never finding the time to make space to do what you really want to with this, your one life? What would you change if you could recreate your life? Everything you’ve done in your life has brought you to this moment. It is time for you to discover that one treasure that is not only rare but also created from pressure: The Diamond Life.
Balazs W Kardos is offering it all up in this sublime episode of The Diamond Life, outlining his 11 Master Keys to living the abundant life you know you were destined to live. From prioritizing freedom to embracing a ‘blissful dissatisfaction’ and from building alliances to carefully crafting YOUR legacy, it’s all here. If this doesn’t motivate you to find that inner shine, nothing else will.
And as if all that wasn’t enough, Balazs offers the Five Facets of Living The Diamond Life that you need to commit to and focus on if you want to have it ALL yourself. The blueprint to this constant and neverending improvement is accompanied by some practical homework you can apply RIGHT NOW to start creating that money and time freedom. Forget quiet desperation. It’s time for some loud exuberance — the roar of success as we pursue abundance and growth. Please join Balazs!
“Freedom is my top value.” ~ Balazs W Kardos
In This Episode:
- Prioritizing freedom in your daily life
- Without our health, we are nothing — taking care of YOU first
- Becoming YOUR best version of YOURself — learning to introspect
- Not focusing on scarcity mentality — building alliances to WIN-WIN
- Creating an abundant frequency: choosing the third option (“I’ll have both!”)
- Taking 100% responsibility means that you 100% control what happens next
- Appreciating that there are literally billions of people wanting to trade you for your worst day
- How are you gaining maximum leverage and ROI? Growth mindset as a pre-filter
- Making space to think about what is possible: time for some careful self-assessment!
- Where are you NOW? What do you HATE now?
Connect with Balazs W Kardos: